heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Quitting heRO for GOOD thanks y'all!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, just so you know, I have been playing hero for about 4 years now and my brother and I decided to quit for good. First of all, he got work then I have to prioritize my studies so, ADIOS!

I will miss all of you especially all my pinoy friends out there XD and I hope that you all have a nice day here in hero Icon_razz It has been a pleasure meeting you all Icon_smile and I really thank you all for everything :D haha even the crazy antics in town XD

Don't worry about me "returning" because that won't happen anymore since I will delete hero in my life forever :/

Special Mentions:
Xeane, Berdz, Rico, Alex(Enferis), Nich, RJ, Rap, Kiichi, Matinee, Gerard & Company- THANK YOU! :D HAHA I WILL MISS YOU MY PINOY FRIENDS Icon_razz
Nayrin - goodbye! sorry for leaving you Dx
KoJ - thanks for WoE Icon_razz
Indy and Friends - Icon_smile I mentioned you here Icon_razz HAHA!
the rest of hero - some of you might not know me, I have the sexiest gypsy of all /gg

And thank you for all the pro parties I have been Icon_razz
THANKS ESPECIALLY THE GM TEAM! :D

*retired heRO veteran*
[attachment=427]
BYE RACS =(
byeee >: I'll miss you Lusty/Wrathy. We didn't get to hang out alot, but when we did it was tons of fun >w<

if you want, you can pm me for my msn :D that way we can still talk Icon_biggrin
I'll see you in real life. Icon_smile
Goodbye RacsLove.. Miss you already Icon_cry
aww I will miss you guys more :D and sure will do Lena :D
lol the truth is we men just haven't figured out how to master that damned multitasking thing yet. why oh why can't we do three or five things at once??? lol well, lusty, I'll miss ya too, though we haven't really chattered before
Lol,u joined same time with me. Btw i dont know u but i am koj too. Nice to play with u. Gl with really life.
Hmm, will u guys sad if i quit? Haha jk. I hope i can stay at here till end day. No no, i wish i can play hero with my son.heh. But now i even dont have girl friend /sob
:: pats :: one day, Trini, one day....
You know you've been playing too long when someone calls themselves a veteran player and you have no idea who they are.

Studies are more important than RO though, good luck.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's