heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: /wave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi. I'm Elalya. Probably going to start playing RO again after a few years of respite.

Just wondering, is the server running Harmony?

Kissy
We do not run on Harmony.
Also, welcome to the server, if you got any questions about customs on the server feel free to ask or consult our wiki. :>
:> Thanks.

Does the server have an IRC/Vent?
I think it has one but nobody really uses it XD
heRO has had both an IRC and Vent in the past, but neither ever really attracted much of a user base.
pssh where is my body double whispers when i've explicitly told him he should be greeting newbies in my stead Mad

jk Laugh

welcome to HeRO!

customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

W
aaaaand there are guilds that have private speech programs! Like the guild I'm in- Behemoth! Stop by Izlude or PM Alcyone if you're interested in WoEing actively. We also have MVP and leveling parties. Icon_smile Nice to meet you!
:: scratches his stubble :: hmmm, how much is it for a vent server again?.....if its cheap, I would be fine paying for it.
last I knew there was a vent for the server, but since it got forgotten and noone used it, so one of the guilds hijacked it. I've been hearing more people are using skype tho.

Welcome to the chaos.??Join the dark side! We have DEATH BY CHOCOLATE!!!!
W31C0/\/\3 Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's