heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A> Real Life Size Deviling Backpack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Icon_twisted I am auctioning off a real life size Deviling Backpack. It is knitted and continuation of the heRO items that I have auctioned off in the past. It is made of acrylic yarn and is handmade. Pictures will be posted later today. Auction ends on Thursday at 10pm server time and will be shipped out Friday morning. It should arrive just in time for christmas. I will message the winner either in game or through a private message on the forums.
SB: 15 mil
Is shipping included in the bidding?
Wait, no pictures?
I still want my smokie, skell. =|
Pictures!
I cover shipping and Im still looking for my memory card for the camera. and hush you Takahara.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/810/69284103.jpg/
Ok, the pics not great, and the mouth is gonna be re done again. But this should give you a basic idea of what you will be getting. Sorry it took so long to get pics but I will post new ones very soon.
There is no fourth a. Sweat

I want my smokie. I'll be visiting you tonight just to get it.

Prepare yourself.

*brandishes katars*
SB
When I find a raccoon pattern I will start working on your smokie. I just keep getting side tracked by other projects. Like a sweater and an Acorn doll. /pif One day you will get it, I promise. So put them katars away little man.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's