heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Worth coming back?..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all~ You're beloved Kraze here Icon_wink

Is it worth coming back?

- WoE - Was lame when I left... How is it?

- Population - Same typical people day in and day out... How is it? Is there more new people to mingle with or the same try hard thugs?

- GMs - Are they still corrupt? I lost my account due to some bs that should deserved a month ban, AT MOST... how is it now? Does GMs still treat people they likes/know personally better than others? Do they still keep their identities secret so you don't know who they are friends with, who is or is not worth reporting because you know the outcome...? Don't even try telling me im wrong on this or ilol@u..

- Economy - Saw some prices lower, some higher.. How is it compared to a year and a halfish ago? Still basically the same besides some minor items? (ie. Adv. Prop. was 10~12mil, saw two @4mil now!!)

- Parties - Is it still Nameless or GTFO basically?

-God Items - Which ones are out there now? I know before I left it was stupid the amount of pieces that were unlocked already and only available to the people who had WoE on LOCK....

- Server position - You guys dropped a spot or 2 eh?.. Should I be checking out the higher rated servers..?

- Quests - This was always the fun part.. Not even really going to question it because from the patcher theyre still as good as always it seems.

Anyways. Newbs and Thugs alike, please rate your experience on HeRO with a X/5 Stars and say why or why not it is worth coming back AND STARTING FRESH on HeRO, as opposed to the 3 servers rated higher..

edit:: I also heard that claymore trap has been made into a major failure of a skill, is this true?....That destroys playing a Rogue for me =\
god items, scroll down. DoE had 100 eco pront for forever and a day and had most of the components already so the concentration of items is there.
as for woe, i guess it's lame. it was just completely horrible but now simply lame. more people fixes it, start a new woe guild IDAREYOU trololol. there is no WoE on lockdown. 3 castles and only behemoth of three woe guilds is going to even consider raising eco, but their castle is broken every woe. don't think there will be any MORE god items for a very long time
oh and no woe 2.0 Icon_sad

population: yes, there are new people. yes, there are still try-hard thugs. No1 but maybe different try-hard thugs this time. i don't know. i'm but a yearling on heRO.

GMs are not corrupt. many GMs revealed their legits apparently right after you were banned/quit or something, there's a thread that's pretty old about it somewhere here. i believe it's stickied
anyway, they're the best GMs out of a lot of servers i've hopped around on, if that's any worth to you. of course some have flaws but don't we all lol

economy: idk i don't pay attention. hunt all your shit, the inflation on some items will do you good for zeny. people say it's bad but it doesn't look so bad to me. it's a low-rate with tiny drop rate on cards and easy ways to make zeny when you get the swing of it, so of course low-dropping stuff costs $$$ when all there is is $$$.

parties: thors, dg, nameless or GTFO. join a guild like prinny squad or ls3 for lots of parties. i think DoE still does high-end stuff. my own guild koj just needs a good, active sniper with remove trap, ankle snare, and FA and we can whore more in nydhogg like we used to do every day BAM

servers: (super) high rates are purely for lulz to me so i really only srsly consider midrates and low rates. the top rated one has a donation shop and i hate stuff like that. i've too much of school to try out the others that are above heRO except for #8 which i joined and then just laughed at my entire time there. haven't seen / heard about the others before

quests: y'mean custom quests? not very many new nonseasonal quests, but the seasonal stuff is usually pretty fair with great rewards. needs to test more in T&D for newer stuff. pretty cool things are waiting to be released but the GMs really wait them out in t&d

overall out of trying many different servers as i play in heRO, heRO has been the best for me personally. not the greatest woe but i haven't been able to find better with the rest of the server to my liking as well
3/5 stars

also, claymore still works, just not as it used to. needs more arrow shower and it's just as amazing as ever. i know a stalker that can still claymore name 2, but i don't know the method to it. i just use a hunter
As you've been banned for before, Kraze, bypassing forum bans is not allowed.
Reference URL's