heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Clarifying Rules
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi GMs/Other players

I am thinking of returning to HeRO but Ive been away for so long that ive forgotten some rule details.

I understand there is a rule against dual clienting and I know this is needed in maps where there are monsters and such.

I want to inquire, how about towns?

I want to dual client in towns to

1) Buff my characters with a priest
2) have a soul linker to link my self to brew pots and such
3) Marionette control also for brewing pots and edp pots
4) (very Important) transferring items

I'm a collector of rare items, somewhat of a hoarder as well, and as such I will accumlate a large amount of items greatly exceeding the 600 storage limit.

I want to dual client in town to transfer items from one account to another, i remember i did this before using ("vend") in a secrete location and setting the prices to 1 zeny, so i dont break the rules.

Please clarify if I can do any of the above legally on this server
Under no circumstances can you duel client. However, if you want to transfer items via vending, you could set up an autotrade (@at) shop and do it that way, which vends for you even though you're not logged in on that account.
And we have a 1k storage limit atm iirc. o.o I haven't been on since sunday. XD
1k storage.

I just look for a some sucker who looks relatively well off, ask them for a transfer and screenshot both the asking and the trade.
Then if they run off with my stuff, I just report them. And if they look rich, there's generally even less risk that they'd even try anyway.

Hereee wirawirawira
OR you can just make a merchant or 2, get the cart skill and store all yr junk on them ^____^
Reference URL's