heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Merry Christmas!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Merry Christmas from me to you.

was going to try to write a clever poem based off that one line, but I suck at rhyming and trying to count out syllables and looking up words that mean the same thing, and fit in the rhyme and time, and decided that I probably shouldn't.

Merry Christmas, may you stay warm, have fun and whatnot over the holidays. Not sure what types of toys, tools, trinkets, clothes or games you might receive, but I'm fairly certain some of you might use them in ways that were never intended, so stay safe as well. if you didn't get anything, well you probably been naughty and had more fun then the rest of us this year, but it's more about togetherness and giving than receiving right?

If you're not christian, Merry ChristmaHanuKwanzaa, and if that doesn't cover it, happy holidays.
Your post count ends in 666.

Just thought I'd let you know, I'm onto your hijinks. Have a merry christmas dude
In 5 days the world will end. And now we all know who to blame.
Merry Christmas to you Joe, and to everyone else too <3
Thanks, Joe. Icon_smile

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone! Love
+1 to the merriness. Happy Holidays.
::yawns :: mornin folks, happy Yule my friends!
merry christmas, doods. let's do santa's job of drinking while he's handing gifts *cheers*
As a Buddhist, I would be offended by this thread if I weren't Buddhist.
Always something clever with you whispers.

You know what? *shakes fist*

I have some gum for you in mah hand. A whole pack. Its yours, bro.
Reference URL's