heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Gmail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm sure everyone here and their monkey's uncle has a Gmail account, but I am posting this just in case that there is someone out there who might not. I've got a buttload of invites I'd like to get rid of so if anyone here is interested or know of someone who is interested ... let me know and I'll send ya an invite.
Whats Gmail? :O
yea what is it?
google mail I think, better than hotmail as far as I hear, but I'm used to my hotmail emails so I never switched.
its an email service provided by google. It gives 2.75 gig of storage space so some ppl use it to store big files.
wow, good lord. that is huge storage space. but unfortunately 9/10 mails i get is junk mails from god knows where.

he proly doesnt know where they all flood in from either.
Not only does Google provide an e-mailing service such as Gmail, they are sort of becoming a community by offering Google Groups where people all over the world can discuss about certain topics or a common interest. Google also provides an IM client and a bunch of other things that require a Google Account (free) so that you can participate in whatever they have growing on their site. It's a bit cool when you think about it. Icon_lol For anyone interested in learning more about the services here are some links:

Google Search - Froogle - Blogger - Gmail - Groups - Talk
Ah so thats what it is...

pass Icon_lol
Reference URL's