heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Pew ~
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello out there,

ah well. I am just about getting startet in about *watchin the download timer* 5 minutes..

My name is Puu, i am 24years old and living in Munich Germany. =)

How did i get here? Well, i was just thinking about good old mmo-gaming, missing the times when mmo'ing was fun and not that kind of bullshit like nowadays. So i remembered of playing Ragnarok Online. :D"
(My last time playing it was.. er... for sure about 3-4 years ago)

RateMyServer gave me a good hint to ur servers site (or more it poped up in the banner rotation) and i rly liked ur design and also the rates were exactly what i was looking for. =)

Basicly i have nothing more to say.. or more i am too embarassed of beeing laughed at my english "skillz". I dont know x)

If there are any questions.. just leave them.. i'll try to answer it properly.

Hope to see some of u guys soon - even with the different time zones.

Greetings

Puu~

Edit => Or not... account ID blocked by the Game Master Team... interesting =/
Edit 2 => Brainless like bread... never imagined that CP also needs to be unlocked via mail... D:
*pats on the head* Well, welcome to heRO! You English is fine, do don't worry Icon_biggrin All that's needed to really be on the server is a basic understanding of English (Well, enough to pass the entrance exam.)

I should probably login myself. See you in game~
Woot rarely see germani at here or i dont know. Welcome to our familly, dont worry about ur english coz they always have me as the noobest english skill person at here and i am doing well.hehe
Reference URL's