heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Official Introduction some posts down, sorry xD]

A cordial hello. I'm Arauto do Armagedon, the Destiny Blade of Destiny Weavers guild.
Why, hello there! Icon_biggrin Welcome to HeRO hun~
Hi o__o
Well, i think now i should introduce myself properly, since i guess my guild and I will Stay here, and cause some ppl are thinking i'm another player...

So first, i'm not the Armagedom guy who is already on this server for a while xD... I'm Arauto do Armagedon, i've been using this nick for last 11 years, so I'm a different person.... hahaha

Second and most important, I'm and experienced ragnarok player. Playing since... hmmm... ever i guess... I stop playing for 4 years, for a lot of reasons, mainly cause i going to work and college, and also cause there was no realiable private ragnarok server... Think is the same reason for my mates who will be coming too...

We will organize our old guild here, Destiny Weavers. I already have the guild an as soon as possible I will be opening an invitation topic, but this is for the future...

So, nice to play on a good low rate server again.

Hello to all heRO's...

Icon_biggrin
hey there =) welcome to you and your guild! definitely welcome
haha.. Thanks a lot.. Hope we can help server to grow again! I really like here! *.*
\/\/elcome to heRO!
hope you enjoy your stay~

custom items & quest info is here
Reference URL's