heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Howdy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, folks. I'm gonna be joining this server in a bit, but while I was waiting for the installer to finish downloading I figured I'd ask a couple questions to get to know the server a bit better.

First off, roughly how many non-venders are typically online at any point in time? Is the server fairly active, or does it feel rather empty at times?

Secondly, I'm pretty big into War of Emperium. How's the WoE scene here?

I guess that's it, off the top of my head. Might have more questions in the near future, but I'll likely ask them in-game.
well not sure how many non-vendors are there on usually but i would say 100-200ish and server is active.

WoE is pretty much just two big guilds fighting(Behemoth & Desolation of Eden)

custom quest/gear/etc. infos are on herowiki.

and welcome to server.
man nobody thinks KoJ even exists anymore? >:|!!

if you like the underdog join Knights of Justice! :> (join KoJ anyway imo)
if you like joining the top guild and leeching off their success, join Desolation of Eden! they do a lot of mvp runs i do believe
if you like a regular ol woe guild join Behemoth! more established than KoJ, less kickass than DoE

woe isn't the greatest but people are trying to make it better

the server itself has an active main chat and generally inhabited towns so it's not empty at all, not at all :U
Activity wise....If you're into parties your best bet is to join party active guilds or make friends who like those. The server is active if you know the right people I guess. (Keep in mind I don't count nameless as ''activity'' since I horribly hate that dungeon and it's the most popular parties here so yeah.....XD)

As for woe, meh. Retros been nice lately since there's only one castle but trans has 3 castles for 3 guilds so....you can imagine the scenario.

Overall it's a nice server but not enough parties lately :@
No one ever counts Guild Bodom :'(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((
(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((

WE BE A SERIOUS GUILD GUYS Icon_sad
Welcome
Welcome
Holy hand grenade, someone extended the forums! fix it!fix it!fix it!fix it!fix it!fix it!
Oh, WoE dude!
Join KoJ bro Icon_wink
Reference URL's