heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi =]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hey guys =] i'm an old RO player who started in YggRO so i'm not a total newbie to RO (although i most likely will be to this server D: ) i'll d/l the client later when my internet is offpeak, but i have a question. the forums say that the WoE castles are rotated around 2 times per year. does that mean the guild who owns Pront castle 2 will now own Payon castle 4 (or Geffen castle 2) after the rotation? or are new castles used after the rotation, and if so, what happens to the Star Glad map skills which were used on the castles.

Thanks in advance guys =]
i dont remember if previous holder keeps the castle after rotation, but there is a NPC you can use to reset SG's maps in woe castles.
Welcome to heRO I hope you enjoy yr stay here =)

Rotation means that the currently active castle map PER TOWN will be changed. As in from pront1 to pront 2 or 3 or whatever.

As Millia said there is an npc to change StarGlad WoE map.

My guild the Knights of Justice is recruiting StarGlads for WoE ;-;
ohh thats good =] well see you guys in game and i'll be keeping a lookout for Knights of Justice members although i probably won't be WoEing until job 50 had a StarGlad
o/ hellooooo. welcome to the server Icon_smile
Reference URL's