heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hai Hai.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Folks.
Im currently downloading the server and hopefully this server fits my expectations.
Will start as Priest, preferably High Priest for now and later on, maybe Gypsy Icon_smile

Im coming alone so Im hoping to find some mates who I can talk to since playing alone is pretty sucky. I dont get easily butthurt so you can easily go on a joke with me or be strict, I dont see it as offending at all :] Hm - I tend to act a bit retarded ingame but thats just for fun :>
I live in mid europe and im fairly above 20 years old x] and I like WoE and High Tier MvP runs with strict and organized guilds. Anyone knows a good guild :D?

So uhm, if anyone is interested of getting to know an old - retarded- ro veteran, feel free to poke me any time :D
egads

woe guilds:
- behemoth is fat, they do mvps. maybe. i wouldn't know since, y'know, i'm not in it, but i have seen behe parties going into nydhog dungeon
- desolation of eden is the top one that's all strict or something and does mvps? mostly everyone in it is already geared but i think they start up some parties when someone needs something
- knights of justice is the newest one full of... new people and noobs. actively working on this fabled 'organization' thing and trying high tier MvPs since a majority haven't done many <- join them they're moar funner than doe or behe!!1! (probably not your cup of tea as-is, but it's looking very promising lately now that i'm not a shitty GL anymore :D)

legendary soul (ie LS3, now) thors whores ifrit almost every day if you like that, and are capable of other high-tiers, but they don't woe generally except to troll or something
Lawl, well, welcome to heRO! I'm Vahn, the friendliest SinX in the game! XP just kiddin, I love helpin folks, but I'm sure there are other friendly doods and doodettes out there. If you have any questions, feel free to either PM me here or whisper to me in game, alright?
Oh yay! FRESHMEAT!

Haha, just joking. Welcome to heRO! Icon_biggrin
welcome to the server
Welcome =D
Reference URL's