heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Uhhh Help please? xD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have taken about a year long break from Ragnarok and I'm trying to come back. I am currently not able to. I downloaded the full installer and when I click start it acts like it's going to open and then quickly closes. Also I don't know if it's relevant but when I go to setup there is no screen resolution options. It's just a blank screen. I would really appreciate a response cause I've been dying to play RO again! lol
When'd you last update your graphic drivers?
Well I dug this computer out of my mom's closet so whenever the last time SHE did was xD...
Well, I'd suggest start there. Icon_razz
Sorry if I sound super lame but how exactly do I do that? lol
Go Start>run>type in dxdiag>display and tell me what's listed under name and/or chiptype.
LOL xD

Name is blank and chiptype says N/A... Wow do I feel like a winner... Still dunno what it means but I'm willing to bet it means I'm dumb xP
What about if you go to Control Panel > system > hardware > device manager > display adapters.

What does it say in there?
I'm on windows XP pro and my thing isn't set up like that. So I get kinda lost at the control panel part lol.

There is a printers and other hardwares section and an appearance themes sections as well...
I'm on XP, too. Icon_razz

Does it have an option on the left saying Switch to Classic view? If so, hit that, then follow the directions.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's