heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Re: Ban List
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
GM-Pandora Wrote:
GM-Feith Wrote:Banned Manifus from the heRO forum. I just can't stand his remarks. He quit and his negative attitude doesn't bring much to the server. After several warnings, i made up my mind and decided to ban.

My first Ban ..ohhh.

Lifted by GM-Pandora, but this is your last warning, I hope you'll behave from now on Icon_wink

As it was Feith's first and only ban I think it should have been respected.
Neo has had many warnings before
another "last" warning is only making things unfair towards other players
also this shows that the GM team is giving advantage to a player
all in all this is not very fair play

- Tenshi
Considering I was unfairly banned in the first place, and never broke any of the rules *which I have checked many times*, why must you start flaming? And since when does someone doing something for the first time make it right? XD And...since when were you not dead!? :O
As was mentionned, he had not broken any rules of the forum, he was just being annoying, which he is sometimes very good at.. I might add, but there isn't a rule against that yet.

Feith's argument mentionned that he had left anyway, but he's back and he helped me with a bunch of things, which I felt made amend for now.

If he breaks any rule however he will be dealt with as anyone else would.

As for it being Feith's first forum ban and all, Feith is a big boy, he'll come and talk to me if he has something to say about it. ^_^

No flame war please, the forum is somewhat peaceful lately, I'd like to keep it that way.
I dont want to sound rude but that you starting this kind of thread is completely unnecessary. You are not respecting Pandora's decision to have Neo's ban lifted. Whos to say "first and last" ban has to stay that way? Its also been awhile since the ban has been lifted, so no point in coming out and tell Pandora to re-ban him, as he did nothing wrong to deserve a 2nd ban.

If you come back to check the forums the least you can do is look at the better side of heRO forums, not some stupid ban notice.
maybe tenshi and mani broke up and now tenshi wants to get him back by digging up something retarded from a ways back since mani hasnt posted anything bannable yet.
musa and tenshi together, that's a funny idea XD

*shivers*

It's not retarded however, Tenshi is entitled to his opinion on the matter.
GM-Pandora Wrote:As was mentionned, he had not broken any rules of the forum, he was just being annoying, which he is sometimes very good at.. I might add, but there isn't a rule against that yet.

Aww that's so sweet of you, thank you ^_^ <3

I'm glad my efforts didn't go unnoticed :D
Icon_lol
Reference URL's