heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Playing Dead Issues
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So, I'm trying out this novice (to Super Novice) class, and realized that at lvl 22, I'd yet to get the trick/play dead skill. So, I went to the Calvary Member (or whoever it was in the knight guild) in order to get the skill...

But, he doesn't bring it up at all. I've made sure I'm talking to the right guy, so I'm not sure what the problem is.

Is there perhaps a level limit on learning the skill? Or perhaps because I've just recently come back to playing this character after... a while of non-playing, and I never completed the skill quest in the required 10 minutes, I can't retry it?

Any help would be absolutely fabulous. D:

Thanks peeps (in advance!)
You have to get the First Aid skill first.
I've gotten First Aid...
Problem solved!

So, apparently, while this particular character had already learned the first aid skill, apparently my lack of playing over... well, an extended period of time caused the game to think I didn't know the first aid skill.

So, just relearning the first aid skill and so forth is the trick!
I believe it's more because you learnt First Aid at the Novice Grounds that you couldn't learn Play Dead.
Reference URL's