heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New hairstyles & cloth colour
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just a general thank you for the new hairstyles and cloth colours.

OkLoveNo1Icon_coolIcon_wink
Agreed. There are a few issues I have with some of them, but that's mainly just the fact that violy's hairstyle makes it look like I'm biting onto my mini-glasses.
They are pretty awsome yeah some have their flaws but overall i'm just exited and happy we have new hairstyles and palettes :D
AARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH, THANK YOU SOO MUCH FOR PUTTING VIRGIL'S HAIRSTYLE IN GAME, SUPER THANKS, I NEEDED THAT....
Love
only problem is that it's set to "DANTE"??IT's "VIRGIL" or you can put it as "VERGIL" I Highly don't Mind.

ONE last thing which I Wished was included in the hairstyle for males....was CLOUD-STRIFES HAIRSTYLE, I woulda went CRAZY happs if that one was lastly implemented for the guys as it was meant to be added a Looong time ago.

anywho, MAJOR THANKS to whoever in charge in doing the male and female hairs and pallets

LoveLoveLoveNo1
I like these changes a lot.

also-hi-everybody-hope-you're-doing-well-I'd-come-back-to-play-but-I-have-studies-and-drawings-to-do-and-don't-know-how-to-manage-my-time-responsibly-so-bye-bye-have-fun ovo/
*Tackles weapon to the ground* YOU.

I like the new female hairsyles definately! Bisojin hairstyle is pretty *-*
I wish the new noble color wasn't so ugly on SinX and Stalker..
Thanks a lot guys, I saw the change yesterday and they looked pretty decent! Thanks for the work.
The new hairstyles and color choices are a treat. Thanks for providing these to us!
Agreed, yay for new styles! Though I will admit I am extremely sad the huge Tower of Power hair wasn't included.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's