heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hair suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im new hear and i appologize if this is in the wrong place. i notice that you guys have alot of custom hear here and i was wondering if i could submit one for you guys to consider. its the orange one. ive loved that hair since i saw it back on the official servers.
[Image: NPC_3rd_Class_noBG.png]

also im a decent artist myself. who do i need to talk to about helping you guys with sprites?
All the bureaucratic processes awaits this imo. But Some nice ones. With a noteworthy mention for top left (small ponytail), middle left (assassin hairstyle), lol for the hat and love the wiz at the middle right.
I think I already have that orange hairstyle, somewhere.
I like how caveman-eske the shura??hairstyles are. We don't have the flamboyantly Orange rune Knights hair yet, but we do have a couple that are close. .

I shall call that Shadow Chaser Mop-top...
The Suras have epic hairdo's :3 I'd wear the female one on my champ.

<_< Especially if it came in orange. IMAGINE THE AWESOMENESS.
I Love the Damn Shura Ones Too!!
caveman/dragonball... Sweat

W
The Legendary Joe Wrote:I like how caveman-eske the shura??hairstyles are. We don't have the flamboyantly Orange rune Knights hair yet, but we do have a couple that are close. .

I shall call that Shadow Chaser Mop-top...

yeah there is that one with the high spiky ponytail with the front strands, but this orange one doesnt have as much volume and looks less "80's" lol
Seth..., that hat is the official gear given to maestro after job change and that's not a wizard but a shadow chaser...
oh well. Peaches disguised as apples xD.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's