heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A> Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano [1] w Marc Card
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A> Lucius's Fierce Armor of Volcano [1] w Marc Card slotted.

SB: 80m

BO: N/A

Wishlist: N/A

End Date: TBA

Note. I have the right to cancel this thread if not satisfy me.

Happy Bidding!
Lol why? Marc in this mean the easiest way to die under sg o.O
trinitrotoluen Wrote:Lol why? Marc in this mean the easiest way to die under sg o.O

If you don't like Marc in it, you could always attend one of those Fairy Auctions, get the card removed and slot in something tailored to your own need. Options there.
reemo Wrote:
trinitrotoluen Wrote:Lol why? Marc in this mean the easiest way to die under sg o.O

If you don't like Marc in it, you could always attend one of those Fairy Auctions, get the card removed and slot in something tailored to your own need. Options there.

You cant remove a card cept from ToH wings (the card will be vanished tho) :|
Furthermore i think marc card is the most suitable one for yer armor.
That Fairy Action thing never happened in the first place because alot of people complained about that.
Marc is suit with wind or water amor only.lol
you can try to stat enchant them to remove the card, but also a chance to break it.
I would love to try it, but i'm not gonna waste zeny on something that has a good chance of breaking.

EDIT: If you stat enchant it, and you have an empty one then (don't mather that the stat is) i'm willing to buy it.
Reference URL's