heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: BG and Repair NPC
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Those of us that participate in BG often tend to have a lot of broken gears from tarrot, wep/sword breakers, HSCR, etc. We were wondering if you could add a repair NPC next to BG so we didn't have to walk all the way to pront or payon to repair after each event.

THANKS!
Nice idea.
This gets such a huge +1 from me that it's a +2

Yes please ^__________^

Oh, and if there's some issue with adding an NPC for it, give the kapra girl there the ability to do it ;D
i don't understand why there can't be repair NPCs for every town q_q

+1
IMO, there should be blacksmiths at every BG,??have??them stock their carts with mats for repairing and??make a small fortune off the BG's and repairing the lazy people!

100 k a repair job! You don't like it, go to pront!

Iron ore for lvl 1 weapons repair
Iron for Lvl 2 weapons repair
Steel for level 3 weapons repair
Rough Oridecon for lvl 4 weapons repair
and Steel for anything else that breaks~.
LOL man, I think I might go do that now when BG keys are getting used. :D
People aren't that lazy and most WS who do BG actually repair people for free....

But yeah, +1 to the suggestion, would be quite handy when no WS are around D=
Yah.i dont want to get pront to repair. Please add a npc to there
How about the prize giver npc auto repair (if there is any broken weapon) right before send us back to town Icon_biggrin
the GM's are always seeming to look for or come up with zenny sinks and a repair NPC sure would be a great sink. Instead of get smiths to repair we'd pay 5-10k per item which is a LOT when you total how much crap gets broken in bg.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's