heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: SVN Question
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When do you plan updating it? The one we have is getting pretty old now (june?), a lot of things changed since then (New drop rates, fixed skills and bugs, etc).
Thats true, but bios is getting even harder than before, not to mention the mvps wont lose their mob anymore, they'll jus resummon it. I believe Panda is going to update it soon but it takes a lot of effort to do so so I think she'll probably update it when she has a lot of time on her hands. But I would definately want an update soon, since some of the harder to obtain items will be more available.
Yep, I'll update eventually, but I don't know when exactly.

If it was easy I'd do it fast, but it's long & hard and it will require me or another GM to learn how to recompile since we currently run on a recompiled version.

The server will also require a clean up in the files, to make it easy for the next svn updates, we have a lot of files modified here and there and I want to make sure we don't forget anything in the next update.

Also, I want to make the CP work before we update svn.

But yeah it's comming.. sorry for the inconvenience :S
don't forget to make backups as well Icon_razz
NEVARRR lets wipe the server >:D

Jus kiddin =p
Reis Wrote:NEVARRR lets wipe the server >:D

Jus kiddin =p

It was MY ideaIcon_twistedIcon_razz
Reference URL's