heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Ban list
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Erm.. what? Please don't spam in the ban/jail list threads, they are long enough as it is!
I don't get it, how u program a bot? and how long they work? until you unlog and relog or it has some kind of control panel?
Bots are forbiden so you don't need to know. Please don't spam the ban thread.
Who: Sir Cowiz and his other 2 accounts.
How Long: Permanent
What he/she did: Botting.
Who: RobinHood / ~Uchiha Itachi~
How Long: 3 days + appology to both players he offended.
What he/she did: created a character with disrespecful "xperson fail" name in order to impersonate and insult 2 other players on the server.

Who: Kman
How Long 1 day + appology.
What he/she did: suggest to his guildy that he does the above.
Suggest???wtf i told him not to.............. Show PROOF
Kman at 18:13 said in guild chat "make exfail".

Kish pmed me and made a good point, that just because someone tells you to do something you don't have to do it, removing the ban on kman, though I still think he shouldn't have encouraged him to do so.

The whole thing is really immature and a total waste of time. You may think it's funny, but it made me waste at least an hour of log looking. Right when I was in the middle of finishing Xmas quest. So everyone's xmas is delayed because of you, happy?
Icon_wink
Who: Mikka and all his accounts (23 total)
How Long: Permanent
What he/she did: disrespected the players, the GM's and the server. Used slanderous language and created multiple account to keep offending.
that was mikka? lolol
Who: knight of satam ghost
How Long: Undecided
What he/she did: Botting or Macroing (most likely macro) at mining spot.
Reference URL's