heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Random Question (Not Important)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How many Wizards would it take to cover every single possible walkable cell of moc_fild07 with LoV at the same time? And how fast would the peco peco egg cards come in with such an overkill method of hunting them?

That'd be 50 Peco peco eggs that'd die in one hit to LoV, and having it going off on all the possible walkable cells, they'd instant respawn in another LoV and die somewhere else, on top off all the pickies and drops that'd get caught in the crossfire.
Not enough cards would drop to keep all 30+ wizards happy.
XDXDXDXD
I wanna do this!
Me too! hence why I asked, but I doubt I'd get enough willing wizards, but I'm glad I'd get your support if we did do this! My bet is for anyone with effects on, that map would be terribly laggy =p
i'd be down to help with this.
I want to do this!

wait do I have a wiz?

I can make one!
i have a wiz, let's do dis
Technically.. probably one wiz.

But then that wiz would probably get fired for lagging things out majorly with a super high level spell. Icon_smile
GM-Circe Wrote:Technically.. probably one wiz.

But then that wiz would probably get fired for lagging things out majorly with a super high level spell. Icon_smile
I doubt 1 wiz could do it solo Unless the map is small enough??to make all of the potential respawns happen inside the 11x11 AoE I'm talking like organized genozide of??peco eggs, Like having one wiz sanding in such a way that their LoV's cover the entire map, and yet not interfere with each other. in such a way the LoV blanket will??cause the Eggs to respawn in LoV and subsequently die again and again and again until the LoV dies out.??unless??the RNG gets stupid and??your one wiz is incredibly lucky,??I seriously doubt your 1 wiz is going to to do that,

Oh wait, @kill map is a sexy tool, but still no loots to be had.

that map north of Morroc is HUGE and all of those eggs instant respawn in random locations throughout the map. If having a grid??of wizards placed in such a fashion so that their LoV's??cover each walkable tile without interfering with anyone elses spells, How many would it take to just completely and utterly destroy this map??and it's subsequent respawns??Multiple times so that everything on the dies quickly and repeatedly.??

Granted the peco eggs (and pickies) might have a little tiny bit of respawn invunerability (i've had this happen purely by accident with Magnus excorcismus in niflheim with undead and demon things where they've died and respawned in the same ME that killed them, but have had a brief second where they've stood unharmed in ME, not sure if their brief second was due to an invunerability, or due to ME's Wave's waiting a second between each hit, and still counting it as the same monster that it hit before).

speaking of which,??I wonder how many cards Satan Morroc got when he blew up??all those old maps?

Gonna have to do some serious math later. Figure out how big the map itself is,??and figure out how many 11x11 AoE's could fit inside of it (and not overlap) at the same time. My pre-attempt estimate is we'd probably need ALL of the Auto-trading merchants if they were wizards instead of merchs.
You missed the "fired" part of what I said, I think. D:

GM @useskill commands are not limited to level 10.

In Meteor Dodge, etc, I like to use level 13, due to the much larger radius it covers.
Theoretically, it would be possible to cover an entire map with a large enough level of a skill.
It'd just require a GM. Who would likely get fired for trying it. :D
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's