heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Light/dark events
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How should light/dark events be set in time?
as fast as possible so it keeps teh player hooked Icon_smile
I can do them maybe once a week, but still once every 2 weeks isn't bad since I have a social life! Icon_cry

I vote once every 2 weeks... remember, Allegiance points are rare and should be hard to earn!
yea i guess your right 2 light and dark events and 1 ToH per month? is that how it would work? cose iff so it sounds good Icon_biggrin
yup that would pretty much sum it up pyro but I still want to know what other people think about this. Icon_biggrin
Every 2 weeks sounds good to me as well, and it doesn't have to be done by the same GM always, that way we can all have a social life Icon_wink

Remember that these events have to be planned and annouced in advance and being a hero is hard too, thats why we cant have them all the time.

Icon_razz
Maybe another massive-huge-overwhelming-so cool-too good to be true-heavy duty-1'000'000+ V2.0 pvp tournement for January?Icon_suprised
Hum......................................no, just kidding well see when the tournament will be made but I dont think it will be a light/dark event.
Yea i just came back with the pvp tournement, true its not a light versus dark event.Icon_neutral

Hmm

?,?
___

Im having an idea...

We could transform a pvp tournement into a light vs drak :
The tournement is separated in two ladders
One for light
One for dark
With some fights the light and the dark side on their ladders "chose" a champion.
Then in a final round the light champion face the dark champion in a 1v1 awesome-zomg-?bercool-soHot- fight?Icon_eek

In my way it's sounds cool.

:confused:Think its a good idea and with some tweaks it could be really good??
lol, gladiator light V Dark fight.

idea/sugestion/whatchamacallit:

ladder separates light and dark and goes from highest level to lowest.

no items or buffs.

fight begins and one goes in from each ladder, the winner simply keep fighting untill one of the ladder is finished.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's