heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Auction: Saturday, April 28th 2012 at 10:00pm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: FAgears.png]
Next auction:
Saturday, April 28th, 2012 at 10:00PM

• Fairies' Might: Red Fairy Wings. Lower headgear + armor, +6 def, +30 ATK, required level 60, all classes.
  • Fairies' Magic: Blue Fairy Wings. Lower headgear + armor, +6 def, +8% MATK, required level 60, all classes.
  • Drooping Pixie: Upper headgear, +5 Hit, +5 Mdef, 5 def, Decreases after-cast delay by 5%, required level:65, all classes. Comboes with Red Fairy Wings for 5% attack speed or with Blue Fairy Wings for 12% decrease of cast time.
  • Pixie's Letter: Grants free and unlimited access to Fairy Dungeon, just talk to the NPC with it on your inventory.
  • GM Service: GMs will do a donation service equivalent of costing 5 dollars for you. Same restrictions apply as normal donation service. You must use up your GM Donation service before the next month's fairy auction or your GM Service will be voided.
  • HeRO Helper Hat Selection: Winner's choice of any one of the currently released or past HeRO Helper Hat's.
  • How to Slay Your Dragon: Dragon Backpack(+10% exp from dragon, -5% damage from dragon, weight +200 and small gift box chance), Red Ferus Pet*, 15x Ascending Dragon soup, 1x Dragon Breath Cocktail, St. George's Cross Sheild [1], St. George's Gae Bolg [0], St. George's +6 chainmail w/ +2 Vit. (Dragon backpack exclusive for now, no length on exclusivity however. St. George's gears are normal gear personized with St. George's name.)
    [Image: 315xus2.jpg][Image: o06yvs.jpg]
  • Longing for Easter: Past Easter headgears (Blue Rabbit Ears, Bunny Top Hat, Easter Hat, Lunatic Hat, Moon Rabbit Hat, Rabbit Earplugs, Rainbow Coloured Eggshell, Yummy Chocolate) and winner's choice of a new pet. Must be of small size and nonMvP/miniboss/donator. Max attack 2k.
  • April's Fool's Fool: A Joker pet*, Loki's Mask, Mjolnir Replica,??20x Gift Boxes, 1x Hatter voucher, 2x Dice roll for chance of items: 1=OCA x1; 2=DCA x2; 3=Jewely Box x3; 4=Wrapped Mask x4; 5=OPB x5; 6=OBB x6
    [Image: abh8o4.jpg]
  • Spring Blossom: Design an event for Spring with the help of a GM! Can be a flower maze or novi trap event, or anything fits the "Spring" theme + an exclusive Leaf Cat Hat* (agi + 2, chance of casting heal 3 when attacked), no specified length on the exclusivity.
    [Image: 2agnhu0.jpg]
*Pictures pending
Putting "replica" after Mjolnir in invisible text is rude. Not that anyone would expect a Mjolnir to be auctioned, but it's still just not polite. Please fix
I personally would have put a disclaimer of "Warning, all Mjolnirs may be replicas." at the bottom, and made that invisible.
Because you're even more mean!
It wasn't my doing Icon_cry
dayumn dat backpack is hawt... too bad i no longer level my sin in the abyss and has no plan to make a crus Cry

W
So if I won that eater one with the pet I so should request an emp as my pet No1
No, you may not have an emp as a pet Sweat

Bump~
Auction is tomorrow!!!

Thread now has pictures Icon_biggrin
Darn but it falls in the requirements of being small and non boss/miniboss D=
Ah well hopefully I have enough zeny to buy something.
Results for April 2012:
-Fairies' Might: Sold to mizuno aoi for 14.5m
-Fairies' Magic: Sold to Dung for 18m
-Drooping Pixie: Sold to Dung for 17.5m
-Pixie's Letter: Sold to Pande Besi for 10m
-GM Service: Sold to Dung for 16m
-HeRO Helper Hat Selection: Sold to Redge for 15m
-How to Slay your Dragon: Sold to Keri for 91m
-Longing for Easter: Sold to Dung for 32m
-April Fool's Fool: Sold to Shaman Draco for 19.5m
-Spring Blossom: Sold to Mamono for 13m

Collected funds: 246.5mil