heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: blackbox cp emblem?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
a long time ago i lost everything on the comp. since then i cant refind the emblem i use for my guild Novangel Kingdom. i really like it-and havent seen any better ones, its perfect. problem is that it shows up as a black box on the cp. and i am terrible at replication/re-finding it on google. it was about 5ish years ago that i got it, it still shows up in game on my guildies, but i would like to have it in my emblem folder so that it will show up on cp again-and i know there is som pro on this server that can help find it for me or can replicate it and send me the file. just @who2 fabre, to find me in game if you want to see what your lookin for.
i would highly appreciate this help.
thanks, luvs.
Thanks Lala Satalin Deviluke, for the recover/replication-of my emblem, now i have it in my emblem folder. however on the cp it still shows up as a black box, *anyone know why?*
thanks luvs. for your speedy responce and help.
luvs.
I see it fine on the CP, try refreshing your browse. If that still doesn't work you can try to change it in game which should refresh it.
yes it appears there, now getting an emblem back in my folder, did fix all the problems, thanks again to lala, for that recovery.
luvs
Reference URL's