heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Humans vs Zombies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is it possible to program an event that will simulate this game?

Like, there are a group of people, and one of them become a zombie. This Zombie character then has to land a hit on an opponent, then they become Zombies as well. This "Infection" stage is so if a weaker character could amass a small army, and would only work to gather a small group up. This could also add more realism to it because AGI characters would be more adept at dodging attacks and stuff like that.

After this highly infectious period, the group of zombies now have to kill humans in order to convert them to Zombies. At the end of the round, the humans will get prizes, and maybe if someone secretly volunteers to be the zombie, they could get a small prize too.

Sorry if this sounds too confusing, I had to get this idea out before I forgot. I'll attempt to elaborate later.
It doesnt sound too confusing, I'm not sure how it can be done however.

The disguise feature would surely add a nice level or realism to this event, aside from that I'm not sure however.

Maybe it could be turn based or something? Which gives the GM time to disguise the players if they were "bitten". Each zombie (at first there is only one) gets a turn, then the humans together get a turn. The turn for the zombie could be a 1 on 1 pvp fight, while the human turn would be a mass fight with a time limit.

Example:

Zombie1's turn
"I attack this human (gives name)"
A pvp fight to the death follows, if the human dies he is turned into zombie, if the zombie dies it's the end for him.
Let's say the human dies and he becomes zombie2.

Zombie2's turn
"I attack that human (gives name)"
the human dies too and becomes zombie number 3.

Zombie3's turn
he attackes another human but gets killed.

All the zombies have had their fight, 2 remain alive, it's the humans turn.

For 30 seconds they try to kill the zombies.

The another round starts where each zombie get a turn, then the humans get another 30 seconds.

The game would end when all humans have been turned into zombies or all zombies have been killed by the humans.

I'm not sure if it fits exactly with your idea, but what do you think?
It isn't as fast paced as I would have thought, but that would be pretty damned sweet!

I think it would be better as a Light vs Dark event.

I don't know if it could work all party based, because of the character limits, and it'd be too confusing for party leaders to be adding and removing people from the party...
If you have working suggestion for something more fast paced, let me know, I just didnt see any way to do this fast Icon_sad

But I'm sure we can turn this into a nice event, I'm working on 2 new events as well, so expect lots of new events soon!! ^_^
Reference URL's