heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Merchant's medal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am confuse with this accessory's effecty. It said that medal give 10 aspd. I dont know if its 10 or 10% but both of this come wrong with my bs. It has 180aspd before wearing the ring,but only have 184aspd after gearing. Follow the scrip,if the ring was 10 aspd so it must give 10more aspd. If it was 10% so 18aspd (10% of 180 aspd) must be given. So anything is wrong at here or my knowlege about scrip was wrong?
hmm, Sieu, HeRO has his customized BG gears. Some are identical, but others are modified. I remember the GM mentionning something like "Ratemyserver" descriptions are wrong. Thus, if the effects are different from it's description, the only explaination would be: "HeRO's custom"
No, look up aspd and modifiers on iROWiki. It works just like it should.
ChaosPrince Wrote:hmm, Sieu, HeRO has his customized BG gears. Some are identical, but others are modified. I remember the GM mentionning something like "Ratemyserver" descriptions are wrong. Thus, if the effects are different from it's description, the only explaination would be: "HeRO's custom"

None of the official BG gears really changed Chaos. They did add a few custom items but that's it.
ASPD modifiers affect the delay between attacks (or attacks per minute).??Thus a 10% modifier does not increase the displayed "ASPD" value by 10 or 10%.??

Attacks per minute = 3000/(200-ASPD).??Thus, 190 ASPD = 300 attacks per minute, or 5 per second.??

In your case.??180 ASPD (assuming there's no hidden decimals) is 3000/(200-180) = 3000/20 = 150 attacks per minute, or 2.5 per second.??184 ASPD (again, assuming no hidden decimals) is 3000/(200-184) = 3000/16 = 187.5 attacks per minute, or 3.125 per second.??150 attacks per minute increased to 187.5 is actually around a 25% increase, but that's without being able to see the decimals that get rounded off in the display.

But anyways, the +% aspd modifiers affect attacks per minute, not displayed ASPD.

EDIT: Just correcting some minor grammar stuff.
Ok,thank u Icon_biggrin
Reference URL's