heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Trial of Heroes Feedback Thread June 2nd
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Host: Glyph

Monsters:
  • 10 Strouf
  • 7 Civil Servents
  • 5 Beholder Master
  • 3 Ancient Tree
  • 1 Necromancer

Item:
  • 50 Piece of Armor
  • 34 Hypnotic Glasses
  • 12 Captain Boots
  • 6 Smelly Cheese
  • 4 Moon Jewel

Trivia
  • How many kinds of Throwing Daggers exist???1/one
  • Who ended the War of Agony? odin
  • What level is required to start the Novice Wings quest? 10/ten
  • What item do you need one of for Observation Wings? panacea
  • What posession of his did Silly Willy lose? hat/sailor hat

Mass Battle: Light

Total Participants: 45
Being part of the dark alliance, i'm really sick of not seeing enough dark members there for the PVP. I have never seen a dark victory, not that I have time to do ToH often, and it's super annoying. Besides just assuming that every new player that joins heRO goes light alliance, there has to be a way to slightly even out these teams.
Monster Trial was okay, the beholder was hard (damn dispell, for luck stun work) and idk why I dead from necro Icon_sad
Item was hard, but I got all 50 points when appear the write: "remain 30 seconds".
PVP too funny xD 1 oca and 1 hatter voucher gratis *_*
Trial balanced imo.
Clown, Linker, HP and Stalker: was too easy the PVP mass for us Ok

And dear GM, I'm not lucky: 3 oca and 1 hatter voucher=1 card mid, 2 D: and 1 hat not good Icon_sad
Dark actually won both Jan and April this year.
Until now, it was two for two. :D

They also won November last year.
Puts them to almost half in the past seven months. Light is only up by 1.

Maybe you have super jixing powers, Yin. Icon_sad
I guess it was fine. I had a lot of fun with the monster trial! It was my first time doing ToH and using a priest was just no-no, especially that I did a huge mistake by choosing item trial, hence no points at all xD

Monster trial was fine. The 'Behold- something' monster was the hardest. I think I would've survived the Necro if I didn't try to fight it, almost got banned cause of that ;-;??Item trial in my opinion, definitely hard, but was okay enough to do. The trivia was funny.

[ WARNING : LONG RANT ]

tldr lol; I want a longer Mass Battle щ(ಥДಥщ )

Though, I know people would find it weird, but I didn't really like how the Mass Battle turned out to be. I was expecting something more long, and challenging. So imagine how surprised I was when it ended and I went like, "What? That's it?". I was even more surprised when I found out just how many Dark Allegiance players were there! Playing the High Priest became sort of a breeze, but I wouldn't mind if there were more opponents. Despite of me being part of the Light Allegiance, I wouldn't mind seeing the Dark win. I've actually witnessed two ToH events. The one last month, which I didn't join, and this month which I finally had the chance of joining. The Light side won too many times already! Okay, I'll shut up for now, or people will murder me in my sleep ( ノдヽ ) I mean, because of that people are starting to think of switching to the Light Allegiance, and that's not gonna help at all ( ?д?。 )

I should switch sides Icon_twisted
Monster: easy
Item: easy
The rest - no idea, had to go from the middle of PvP, but questions seem easy enough, and hard at the same time.

tl;dr: I'm disappointed in Glyph ToHs

PS: For people who want to kill me: I finished monster trial using only ghost arrows and OAB (since I'm a major lazyass today) acquiring 45 points. Guess if I found out sooner I'd get all 50 >.>
My inet connection prevented me from participating. Baw.
Reference URL's