heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Commas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Maybe I'm dumb, I've always been mathematically challenged. But whenever I @ws an item and try to gauge the price, I hover my mouse over the numbers, and count the zeroes, 1..2...3. I hold my mouse there and look at the rest of the number, and somehow after a good while of squinting and bringing my face towards the screen, I can tell the price. Perhaps I just need to get used to "eyeballing" the prices and being able to know if something is a 1,000,000; a 10,000,000; ect. just by seeing the general "size" of the number.

It may be impossible, I have absolutely no grasp on how coding works, but if it is possible (and hopefully relatively easy, I don't want to ask too much). Can commas be implemented to the prices displayed in the chat box when you @ws something? (The other day I thought a Raydric card was only 2.3m, I was so happy! ...For a while.)

Sorry

It's not too big of a deal, I've been able to get by so far, but sometimes I give up on trying to read the chat box and spend a few minutes in Prontera /where-ing my way to the shop at the top of the list to see the price for myself.
I've always had to count the zeroes too, and I'd enjoy this change.
Short answer: It is possible.
Problem: Convincing Pandora to recompile the server.
Yea I've even had the problem of trying to eyeball it and then choosing the higher price to realize I wasted money.
The color of the price is kind of an indicator, but it's not much of one
@weapon the @ws command doesn't have colors though unless I am color blind
Aaww.. I'd like heRO to have this too. And I'm sure plenty of others out there would agree. Icon_wink
I always have to literally put my finger on the screen over the price and uncover the zeroes one by one to figure it out. I would love commas!
Reference URL's