heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hello HeRO's.

I'm Chaucer, and I'm one of your new GM-Interns.

I'll be working on RPG events and dark/light events, so they are coming.

Thank you to everyone who came to my introduction run hydro run event, it was nice to see such a large turn out. I'll try to keep you all updated on any official events that I have planned, but as for now while I'm an intern, they will just be small little events here and there.

Glad to be here, and hope to see you all in my events.
Welcome, its lovely to hear that there are new interns to the GM-team.
I hope you will enjoy the job and that you will have a great time as an intern and maybe eventually as a GM Icon_smile
Welcome :3
Hope you enjoy your stay here as Intern.
And may you make lots of happy people with events :3
**Smiling slyly**
"I am the coolest most badass villainess that will unmask thy identity under the guise of Chaucer."

OOC:
Welcome aboard btw. Hope you create some fun events I can join in on.
Hiyaaaa! Hope you have a great time as being Intern, and maybe in the future, as a great GM. I'm looking forward to attending the allegiance-related events, as well as those that are not. See you around, I hope so Icon_biggrin

/gonnastalkyou'tillIknowwhoyouare/
First time I get to see an RP GM in action truly that's outside of ToH. This will be interesting.
In another discussion there was a question about transparency and work that was happening within the world of the GM's, and I'm a huge supporter of that because while I was a player things in the GM world were always foreign and just mysteriously appeared.

With that in mind, consider this the Q&A section with Chaucer.

If you have any questions about me, the GM team, what we're working on, or what we're playing around with on our end, I'll answer them.

It is an important note that a lot of things that get spoken about are either in first or second drafts, or if I don't know entirely about what people are doing in their respective areas I'll just tell you. But if you have questions about me, GM-ing, or the GM team- here's your spot to do it.
Obviously you should have put a notice that we can't ask you who the GM legits are.

I was gunna ask it but then decided that's just being too obvious an asshole. Its not really my style.

Other than that, its nice to see that you are taking what we say well. :]
Well, you can ask all you want but nobody guarantees you that you get an answer.
I'm okay with answering questions about my legit, just not all of them because I don't want to get bugged by stupid players while on my legit.

I play a male character.

I've been on the server since you were a guild leader and DD, Behe, and Apoc were teaming up in WoE to take down Bloody's guild. I joined just around the birthday of the server so my first "big" thing that I was super excited about getting were celebration wings.

I still miss old Morroc and think that it's a shame that there's a giant hole in it

I used to be on dark side, but swapped sides because a lot of my friends were light and I hated getting killed and having to kill people that I liked in events. I still prefer the dark side wings, even with the whole 'invisible wings are broken' I just think dark side has better looking wings. However as a GM, I'm still up in the air as to which side I want to back, I'm going more neutral at this point, but I don't really know yet, we'll see as story line progresses on which side I want to go to.
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's