heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Change woe castles from 3 to 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do it because every other server with a higher woe population then this server has 1 castle open at a time but hero needs 3 because carebears need to cuddle and have dungeons.

I want it, you want it, and the niggaz want it. This shiz cray.
What fat said.
whateva by me.
No one cares >.>
Dude, we have gm that cant open BG i dont think they care anymore.
Ptah Wrote:No one cares >.>

That means im no one Icon_sad. Come on peeps, we need dis bszness to be radical.
=( Just because I can't open BG, doesn't mean that I don't care about some things! I'm just too low of a level, I'm an Intern.
I don't care what happens for WoE castles at this point. D:
Indeed, Interns can't, and never been able to use most of the GM NPCs.
I sure couldn't use most of them when I was an Intern almost 3 years ago now.

I'm not sure why that is being blown up into a sign of something else. :/
going back to the actual topic.. yeah hero dosent need more castles so smaller guilds can hug them to have guild dungeons or whatever.. what hero actually needs is a actually change on woe, why not trying to put 1 or 2 castles again? at least make it for a month or so and see how it goes because actually a lot of ppl quitted because of this including myself.
now i havent been around for a while so i cant rlly say a thing but during the last days i used to play active the server seemed a bit.. down.. and let not lie ourselves something must be done about it... or u can start hating my post or whatever im just giving my opinion
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's