heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New Event Idea WWZ
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It simply works like this. The novices get sent to a round room with a single zombie in the middle of it with objective of killing it.

After the first zombie is dead and 10 seconds go by 2 more zombies will spawn and the novices have to kill them, then 4, then 8, 16, 32, 64 ect ect each with a 10 second delay between.

The goal is to work as a group to kill all the zombies and make it to the next level of spawns. Each level provides increasing rewards. The rewards for passing each level is awarded to the whole group since it is a team effort. Rezing will happen at the start of each level and the Novices will gain levels and have that 10 seconds to spend their points on stats.

So what do you all think?
I think if they won't make it past the first or second level, to be honest.

GM sometimes spawn things like this at the end of events when they're setting up the prize giver, and people rarely ever survive. Icon_razz
Hmmm. . . I think I might modify this to make it for your legit players (with permission from Panda of course) but I don't know how patient I would be

Round one- 1 Howard
Round two- 2 Howards
Round thee- 3 Howard MVP's, 6 Seyren's, and 20 Eremes.
/gg
Pretty patient until you get bored with 2 Howards.
1 army of wizards with Jupital thunder and the howard would be dead, and possibly glitched off the map somehow.
Let's just tell everyone to sit in a circle and spawn a crapload of mean monsters. >:D
We already have that event- DB breakings.
But those are random.. And last time I tried to bomb someone I got a Poring and Fabre /sob
I've seen novices group up and kill zombies during zombie run, it's doable and might be fun. Icon_smile
Interesting idea. I hope I would be hearing about this sometime in the future. Better if I see this (or a modified version) in-game Icon_cool

No1
Reference URL's