heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: One-week old:)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi everyone!

/reallifemode on
I'm very pleased to find this awesome server after 3 hours searching on RMS :o... I really like quests and party play, and I find it really nice here!

Heheh who needs job changer NPC? Nice addition of NPCs too, helping the flow of the game without killing the official feeling! Perfect blend!

I really hope the population is healthy though, because depending on the time I log in it can get really2 quiet :o...

When is the busiest time usually?

Oh and I would like to thank you all who answered my questions @main, and helped me doing quests so far!

See you around in game!
/reallifemode off

A short introduction of me:
Call me Geeti, a Morroc native, but had to migrate to Payon due to the destruction of my hometown. I'm sad it happened, but I'm also glad because here I found my passion to be a hunter. I live here with my younger brother, Ji who's an aspiring blacksmith. I guess it's really good for us, heheh I can get him to sell my loots at a higher priceIcon_wink.

During my journey to Einbroch, I dropped by at our capital and decided to join the Light alliance... Hmm I'm not sure what it will make me but I really hope to restore Glast Heim to its original glory (daydreaming I know).

I am now on a journey exploring northern Rune-Midgard with my beloved falcon so I hope to meet you fellow travellers thereIcon_wink
Welcome to heRO!

It is sometimes quiet on heRO, we have players from all around the world that are online, which changes the activity times depending on this.

Hope you enjoy your experience at heRO ^_^
Welcome :3
Welcome!

Afternoon to late evening in server time (type @time in game) are usually busy, have fun!
I partied with you for like, 3 hours on my acolyte xD

Welcome to heRO, Geeti! I hope you'll have a good time here!
Reference URL's