heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Forum Avatar anyone?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys! I'm just having some minor difficulty in uploading an avatar but it says to choose a valid file every time. If anyone can help a bit that would be cool. Icon_wink

Btw, I'm trying to upload a 80x80, 9.15 KB, jpeg file. Icon_smile
Mine is the same... Kri, I get the same problem too. Even if I followed the req. size and everything.

Every. Single. Time.
The upload from the hero forums doesn't work correct.

So far i know you need to upload your avatar with a certain site of something, so you have a link of that pic/avatar, that you can put into the bar for the avatar, that should work iirc.
I see. Thanks! /thx
I'd reccomend Imageshack or Photobucket. those seem to be pretty standard upload sites.
It's good to have a workaround, yet it would be great to fix the actual problem. Icon_wink

Code:
Warning: move_uploaded_file(./uploads/avatars/avatar_9114.jpg) [function.move-uploaded-file]: failed to open stream: Permission denied in /home/heroserver/domains/hero-server.net/public_html/forum/inc/functions_upload.php on line 266

Warning: move_uploaded_file() [function.move-uploaded-file]: Unable to move '/tmp/phpfp1tjU' to './uploads/avatars/avatar_9114.jpg' in /home/heroserver/domains/hero-server.net/public_html/forum/inc/functions_upload.php on line 266
Reference URL's