heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A> Another things
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
23M on Bradium Ring, also the auction should have ended earlier today
If I'm not mistaken there is +2 hours after the last bid on bradium ring (only) as the offer was put before ending time.
The last offer for Bradium Ring that was before the auction "closed" was from Egggz on 7/14. Aione's bid was 7hrs after the 7/20 11:59AM close time.

Unless I'm misreading something?
Oh you must be right then. Must have made a mistake from changing my time to server's time. Thinking
Ok, i'm finally here and i can get things done. Alas, i missed fairy auction so it doesn't matter much for me, yet what was bid on will still be sold.
@Kona
As first post says "GM service lies heavy upon you" i mean you provide it and already removed 10m from my usual starting price on 5th gen wing.
Anyways, the deal is the deal:
Bradium Ring - 21m - Egggz - handed out
Gen5 Light Wings - 85m - Konako (Pm me what wings you want later, also, as i said, and i'm sorry i'm this late, monitor broke and i couldn't even participate in fairy auction this was all going for >.>, GM service lies on you, you get it, you send support ticket and you make GM trade for us).
+3 Dex Diabolus Armor - 30m - Konako
Variants - Removed
Morrigane's Manteau - 6m - djlaw69 - handed out
I'll try to be ingame as much as i can until i'll hand those out.
Peace /gawi.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's