heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A > Merchant Alt
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Girl merchant LV35/26 LV10 Cart, LV10 Vending

The account is tied to the email yuyuyukisales@gmail.com which is separate from my main.

Winning bid will receive the account login and a new password after trading my main the funds.

I here by state that all sales are final and I YuYuYuki revoke the right to loge a complaint or account recovery request after the sale. I also highly recommend that the winner of the bid update the password and email as soon as they have logged on to the account the first time.

Starting bid: 5m
Minimum bid: 250k
Buy out: 20m
Closing time: 07/22/12 at 23:59 EDT
Are you even serious? .-.
fail
lol
What? Seriously? I thought this might be a good way to make zeny. 5m isn't a lot.
5 mil is not a lot but it takes 30 mins to make a merch alt AND you can choose the name Icon_razz
PeanutbutterJamz Wrote:5 mil is not a lot but it takes 30 mins to make a merch alt AND you can choose the name Icon_razz

I dare you to make a merchant alt just like mine from account creation to completion in 30min. Use a timer I dare you.
I'd even make a video if all video making programs wouldn't lag me to hell and back
I can buy much more useful stuff with that money....
LOL ... i buy with 2m ... and the person in charge turned in the accounts within 30 mins LOL ...
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's