heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: New user xD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi No1
I'm new and i'm thinking about what chars to make.
But i'm still kinda confused about the no-double-client rule.
That means there'll be no endow, no soul link and no buffs (except when you're in share of course)... Won't any melee character be hell to play?
I've played RO on other servers for 7 years and at some point i decided, i'd never melee without support chars again. Icon_wink
So are chars like Rogue, agi Knight and BBS to be avoided on this server?
Or are they well playable with some custom gear?
Hum, i forgot this is a pserver.
So every monster gives 5x exp and i can make a perfect build for each lvling place, because it's possible to reset stats and skills. o__o
What does it matter if i need 2x or 3x as long to kill a monster, when the monster gives me 5x the exp? Icon_biggrin
The only thing still not possible then are builds like the ac sage, but i can play those elsewhere.
i have an ac sage, and it's quite viable with all the custom gears around. It's just for fun anyway... if anything, i find that when linked, i spend my sp wayyyyy too quickly... so i kinda prefer using my endowed dagger of counter with some autocast equips to add on to the damage and make grinding look more fun than with most other classes who tend to only use 1-2 skills at most when grinding Ok

i'm pretty sure you can do most what you want here solo. Furthermore, making friends aren't that hard here, so imho go out there and make some No1

W
Hey there!??Welcome to heRO. :)??If you have any non-technical questions, feel free to ask me~??I'll do my best.
Hi and welcome~ Hope you enjoy your time here, find a lot of companions, and hope to meet you in-game!
Well, welcome :3
Welcome to heRO, I hope you have fun, look on main for partying and as others said you can ask for people to sell you endow/link or work without, 5x is indeed faster and we sometimes have increased rates as well!
Thank you all very much. ^.^
I was on a con over the weekend, but now that i'm home, i'm gonna be online again. No1
Hope we will meet ingame.
Reference URL's