heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Helping Out: The Test & Dev team
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Bump, R> More Testers! The first part of the Lutia Quests are in its final testing phases! Any help is appreciated~
B-b-bump, few things are up for testing regarding the current server story arc~ All help is welcome~
Bump, the T&D Team could always use an extra hand in testing! See first post for more info~!
Bump, we cleaned up T&D of inactive members. If you want to join, see the first post for more info!
Bump!

We're always looking for people who want to actively help the server by testing future content or joining discussions regarding old and new content. If you want to join, please see the first post for the rules and guidelines and PM me here on forum.
Re-bump! Fairyland and other projects need all the testing~! If you want to actively help the server by testing future content or joining discussions regarding old and new content, please see the first post for the rules and guidelines and PM me here on the forum.
Shameless bump. <3
Going to bump this thread. Until Ciar returns, please send the PM to me instead if you are interested in contributing and helping out with test/dev!
Bump! We are always in need of volunteer players willing to assist us in the Test and Dev Team.

What do testers/developers do?

Testers test content to make sure they're ready to be released. They also discuss future content, as well as rebalancing/improving existing content, which includes quests, features, mobs, sprites, etc.

Developers assist with creating content, such as scripting, mapping, spriting graphics, and more. If you don't know about developing but want to learn, we can always help.

If you're interested in joining, please PM GM-Ciar or GM-Ayu! We also have an open chat and a wiki chat on our Discord server if you have any questions, check out this link, and make sure to identify your ingame character names when you join!
Bump, we're always LF> volunteer players willing to assist us in the Test and Development Team.

If you'd like to join, please PM GM-Ciar, GM-Rahice or GM-Ayu on the forum.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's