heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: about time
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
so my account got banned for idk wat reason and who banned it. to ppl i enjoyed pvping/woe its been nice gl in life guys
You know where to find us. ;x <3
Fu Hanzo.
Now that I lose you and Nevera too woe become sad Q_Q
Btw I need to know the why
Hope to see you over there noob, if not hope you have gl in life man, hope we can talk later.
Name: H@nzo + related
How long: Forever
What s/he did: Broke a multitude of rules, spamming advertisements for another RO server.

The ban more stupid that I never see ._.
cane 33 Wrote:Name: H@nzo + related
How long: Forever
What s/he did: Broke a multitude of rules, spamming advertisements for another RO server.

The ban more stupid that I never see ._.

lol this is funny spamming advierisments of other server really?? did you check for ip, name of character? check your facts gms not wat ppl told you. i had just almost the same name he had lesser characters on his name than mine
Damn, these new GMs are even worst then I thought.
so it's a mistake? :S
Oh noesss, not H@nzo Icon_sad
I heard what happened and I just had to see it to believe..this is got to be, by FAR, the worst thing I EVER saw on heRO. And trust me, I've seen some stupid stuff. These new GMs are atrocious, they're literally burying this server's grave.

I'm extremely disgusted at what I leave behind, and with this, I've officially lost ALL faith in the GM team. Sad. I thought I could let hero die in my memories with the good parts, not the bad.

Open your eyes, heROes. THIS is what's become of this rather unfortunate server. Heh, it reminds me of LoA a long time ago. People getting banned for the dumbest of reasons (aka Targeted by GMs, pushed under the rug.)

Do me a favor and look at your GMs with scorn. Make them feel bad for the mistakes and their 'persona non grata' ban policy. Oops, I probably shouldn't say that, the GMs might twist my words and call it 'encouraging others to break the rules' and I'd get banned too.

Ontopic, it's really, really unfortunate you decided to quit because of this Hanzo =/

*edit* Some disclosure would be damn well appreciated.
New GMs can't actually put through bans, so you['re bring way to harsh to them. It has to be actually done by a higher. Butk.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's