heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi

I'm a veteran ragnarok player returning to play again since I kind of missed the whole RO feeling. Now that I have some free time off work I can play on the side.

I haven't started playing here yet, i'm attempting to work a way to play RO on apple (please look at topic in the Help! sub forum).

Later I hope to bring my friends here to play, they kind of agreed to come on the basis I find a server. Here looks pretty cool so far!

hmm..I have experience playing in WoE, PvP, MvP...cause I played this game for many years haha. But typically I main High Priest or Minstrel. This means you guys need to poke me when you want a certain time online cause the game is pretty boring to play a supportive class alone lol. Ok

Formally I was on server Chaos for Rezbak, Aurora, Ressurection and some other active guilds. Maybe some things have changed since so I might be a little slow in new maps.Sweat

Later I hope to share more about me! But I like to chat and do parties in the game. I live in Hawaii with my other friends and we look forward to leveling together soon! Ok

Oh yeah my G+ !
https://plus.google.com/1148381724147425...authuser=0
Add me to your circle
Welcome, hope you have fun once you get to play.

You can make a Support ticket if you still encounter problems with setting up RO on your mac (link in my sig). I know it's been done before with wine, bootcamp or crossover, but it's likely you'll have to redirect the IP (with iptables, iptraf or wireshark).
thanks

sounds good, i'll attempt to try something soon but it's all so confusing lol. I'm not exactly computer savvy Icon_sad
Hey there! Welcome to heRO. <: Hope you can get the problems resolved soon. I look forward to seeing you in-game! ♥
For running RO on Mac, please consult our local RO vs Mac guru, Kittie. (but excuse her let's say liberal way of spelling xD )

However, I'd offer you a simpler solution.

1) sell Mac
2) buy an equal or even more powerful PC/laptop
3) buy something nice for yourself with the money you still got left.

Doesn't work for hipsters, though.
If you still miss OS X, you can get it for PC too. (would recommend on dualboot or virtual machine)

And probably free. Yarrr.
Nice to meet you too L.Malady

And thanks for well nothing Jens. Even though that was a snobbish comment (welcome to heRO) I guess i'll appreciate that you at least took your time to post something.

I like my mac so...I won't sell it.
I work a full-time job using a PC...nine hours a day. So thats a likely reason why I wanted some change in my daily life that I can afford.
I got money so I can always buy myself something nice.

Since i'm not so much in a rut to go out of my way and seek such a apparently difficult answer. And... i'm not that desperate to play.

I'm just not going to play lol.
Conveniently ignoring the part where I specifically told you who can give you best advice here.
I hope you still decide to join, don't let Jens' manner put you off, we're a welcoming bunch!
Welcome to heRO!

I sorely hope you don't go by Unknow on another server I frequent...
Reference URL's