heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: A> Glasses [1] CLOSED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well Hatter guy still loves me.

SB: 150m
B/O: 300m
Min Increment 5m

Wishlist:
Abysmal Knight card 70m
+8 Lunakaleet 75m
Combat Knife 75m

Items >> Zeny. If I'm not satisfied ill cancel auction. But I am definitely looking to sell these so lets see.
where do you get these prices? AK is 70-80m, +8 luna is at a min 80m, combat knife has been selling for like 90-100m.........
Well I've seen Ak vending at 70m, CK vending at 75m, and +8 Luna at 75m all within the last week or so. Yes I am underpricing a bit. Im assuming slotted mids are worth more to people than zenny. I have the right to set my own prices because its my auction. If you dont like my prices then feel free to sell those items ingame for more than im offering, and then put your bid in with zeny instead. thanks
i do agree that 65 for aks sounds a bit low,but wth,
SB ( 2 AKs + 20m )
Got lucky at hatter - updated wishlist and altered prices

/no1
I care ur angeling than. Do u want some valk mama gears and drobe ?
Dont really need Mama valk gears. Gonna need a PC on D robe
can you please put an end date to this?!, really sucks to hold back that much zeny wo a timeframe, espacially considering that "If I'm not satisfied ill cancel auction" line.
thanks in advance
Sorry kinda forgot about this auction. Well there has only been one bid so far. If there isn't at least one more bid within the next week, I will cancel. If there are bids, I will post end date etc.
The whole point of a starting bid is for the seller to have a minimum price to sell for and avoid the whole "I'll cancel if I don't get what I want" bit and not waste everyone's time Thinking
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's