heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello Peeps I'm back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi everyone,

Its been quite some years since I last played here. I wonder whats changed and hopefully panda still makes cute costumes for the lovely 2D sprites that I love so much.Love

Ps. Please don't smite me if out of the blue I give you nicknames.

Brief Introduction:
I'm a friendly, talkative, Prontera sitter and by that I meant I'm just the kind that sits around and chat, like those animated things people put on their screen tops that winks when someone types enter. my character is a paladin (i think) named Motoko and I really like to talk and get easily distracted... oh look, a pretty hat *gets mauled by a teddy bear*. Thankfully we have respawn in RO, note to self: do not get mauled by teddy bear in real life... that'd be embarrassing.

I just downloaded the installer and tried remembering how to play again. Wish me luck =D
Oh hey, I remember you !

...Although I'm not sure how many people remember/know me ...
ohai again Rei... too bad BS is no longer with us physically. See you around!

W
I remember you! And Fyrus, DUH!

xp
OMG!!! you peeps are still around No1

Got to catch up with all of you one of these days.

Awww, Bamboo is gone? well it was good times whilst it lasted. We got to loiter around lutie =D
A few Bamboo peeps are still around... very ancient, I know. =P I also know everyone who posted in this thread. Welcome back, Rei!
and alde too... ah good times...

fyrus, we sure remember you, though i've never seen you online anymore... used to hear yer name quite often @main back in the day...

aeo be ancient!

W
Well that's weird, because I'm on almost everyday, although I don't talk often ...

I'm more often on Reshiram than anyone else at the moment.
hahaha, Aeo you are making me feel old Icon_razz

thanks for the welcome peeps. I still can't remember all the commands being the slow person that I am. spent the whole time I was online yesterday trying to remember how to sit and using the @sit command until I accidentally nudged insert button. Mad

got the list of commands printed and pinned to the wall this time Icon_wink
Yo~

You may not know me, but I remember seeing you around places XD
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's