heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi there from Germany!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heyho guys (and girls!),

actually I'm a little afraid, because this is my first time on a private server, so I really hope I don't do weird things or somehow break everything. Well, you might ask why I am here, since I'm from germany and this is a canadian server: First of all I love the design of the main site. Second I'm often online during nighttime in Germany, so if I want to see other players I have to visit a server abroad. Oh, and third: Hairstyling. Awesome!

In the evil reallife I am a 22 years old university student from Dresden, living together with my boyfriend and a very old dwarf hamster. In RO I often wander around by myself, I'm not really a peoples person.

I played RO a lot in the past, but somehow my old Account was genderswapped, I really don't know how and why, so I didn't play for the last year. But now I am back.

I am good in playing buffers, in my old group I played a dancer, but when i play alone, I prefer Assasin. Oh, and I'm really bad with the special RO-Techno-Babble.

So, see you in the game Icon_smile
Guten tag!

Not German, but welcome never the less. *wants to bring the "RO-Techno-babble" into intro topic somehow* Always more need for buffers, but if you choose priest class, and want to hear some techno babble, feel free to PM.
Reference URL's