heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: B/S> various junk
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
B>Your Hatters 400k ea?
B> kapha card 400k
I am not yet dead! Maybe.

@hellish, still have aliot on hand if you're looking to buy it still

@jago, still holding onto goblin and strouf for you if you're still willing to buy, just find me around

@annika, 3M is fine for a staff assuming you still want it

@shini, please find me in game about that since I'm definitely still interested

Also, this still holds from the first page;
Vanira Wrote:Offers at or below 400k for hatters not accepted, because quite frankly, I'd rather do hatter quest myself than sell for the generally accepted price on them.?

Also, the first page isn't a comprehensive list of things I have available to sell; feel free to look around for me in game if you think I might have something you want (if I don't have it, I may be willing to hunt as well depending on offering prices)

Oh, and still looking for int+3 silk[1]s; only managed to buy one so far, and not for a lack of looking around Icon_razz
Whisper card 3.5m
Vanira Wrote:@shini, please find me in game about that since I'm definitely still interested

that's the hardest part of the deal
>.<
Nearly 3 years since an update, but I'm still not dead yet Kissy
First post updated with (mostly) card stuff.

Icon_twisted
PC> Cecil Damon Card? (And could you potentially hold it for me? I haven't gotten the chance to farm since IRL took a shit on me literally)
(09-25-2015 05:04 PM)Summerstream Wrote: [ -> ]PC> Cecil Damon Card? (And could you potentially hold it for me? I haven't gotten the chance to farm since IRL took a shit on me literally)

dunno, but I'd say at least whatever an OCA is these days (I doubt that particular card is popping up much besides out of those, though maybe people on heRO have started farming up on bios3?). And sure :v
(Not that I know of, honestly. I know I wanted to try a SL-Prof duo there ;o)

But sure~ OCA's are still 'bout 3m, so does 5m sound fair?
Sounds good enough to me Icon_smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's