heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Dark Side 2 - Light Side 1
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After three attempts at this,??the score stands, and the dark side is the winner (for now).

There were some interesting choices made by players through the events, light siders were coming to help out the dark side push, and dark siders managed to get into light parties to help out the opposing side.

If/When we do this again, I would really like to suggest to people that you keep an eye out for your side that's trying to help out the enemy, because if I'm not mistaken, in the tie breaking push into the emp room today, the dark side had at least one or two light side members helping them out.

Thank you for coming to the event, after cleaning up the mess and doing some behind the scenes work on trying to fix the maps and monsters I might bring this out next month for another round of challenges to see just who is stronger between light or dark, but until that happens, the obvious clear answer is dark is stronger.

Icon_twisted Icon_twisted Icon_twisted
Good job my fellow dark heroes!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04854XqcfCY
i can imagine how upset Lady Thea about this matter Kissy

Good job Dark Players.. Ok
Grats Dark players!
Reference URL's