heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hello xD
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ouch, It?s pretty cool to see that HeRO is still alive....It brings me back some good memories and friends I did online lol. But probably most of those ppl are gone. Anyway...Hello @_@ PANDA!!!!
Pretty sure I met you before. At least, the name sounds familiar of character in game.
Hey I remember you Ed. I play every now and then still. :]
Hey! Old school guys /o/
Ed! <3
Ed Love
Wow.

Just wow.

For anyone not sure of why this is a wow- go to this thread. It is the FIRST ToH 6 years ago, when there were only 7 people who came, and one of them was Edward. http://pandoraonline.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=2104

Nice to see you around Ed.
Greetings, Edward. You probably do not remember me, for a long time has passed. I have quit, among other things. Nevertheless, I go on* the forums occasionally. So if you are on Xbox or the like, message me and I will send you my Gamertag. Hope to talk to you soon! (*read: lurk)
Ohh I remember that first TOH...when on the PVM challenge there used to be a MVP. On old gears was hard to solo the MVP in 3 minutes xD, specially as wiz, I remember Panda cheering me up like: "GO Ed, you can do it". Good memories @_@. Peeka, Panda <3 love ya!

Also remember on pvp when I fought Ehaltar champ, she had no gtb card during that time... I was able to land a safety wall exactly when she attempted an asura and defeated her with stone curse, SG and JT. Maybe the only time I ever killed ehaltar's chars on PVP duels xDDDD.
I've met you before (not as this name obviously), because of the names of your characters! Haha. I love them. Icon_razz
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's