heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: ¡What's up!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Heeey! Icon_smile

i'm Torrential and i'm just here to say hello~ and i'm new. Hope this community still being nice to me because my first impressions were like wow, they aren't just a badass players who thinks they're the best of the best and i'm very happy with this server, this is my first low rates and i'm playing for like 3 or 4 days here.

I used to play mid-rates servers but i think this is one big opportunity to know what really means "Play Ragnarok" and i always liked this server because of Zodiac Wings, i just love them! <3 i'll make the quest soon, you'll see.

Anyways again i'm Torrential and i'm very happy to play here! AND btw if my english is kinda weird is because i'm from M?xico Icon_smile so if someone talks spanish or want to learn Icon_razz you know.

Bye bye ~
Welcome to the server :D
Welcome, if you need any birthstones for the Zodiac wing quest, come fine me, I have spared for you!
hola!
welcome to the server, hope the community continuously lives up to your expectations Ok

all the info you need could probably be found if you google "pandoraonline hero wiki" and RMS

GL and HF!

W
Welcome! It's really nice to see new faces around. Plus points if it's because of the community.

I hope you enjoy your stay. :D
Welcome to heRO! \o/
Welcome to heRO ^_^
Thanks everyone, i'm actually a sage 70 Icon_smile so if anyone want to talk or just asking for something, you know, PM me as Torrential!

?Thanks everyone, again!
Reference URL's