heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hi, I'm Cap~!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So like, I guess its time to formally present myself (since its rebootz time and I'm bored)
I guess most people already know me but here goes: (also, I don't like being very forum active, I've had bad experiences with clashing opinions and I dislike that :'c )

So liek, I'm Cap (main and only character be Chemical Cap) and I'm an alchemist, I like making potions :U. I'm also kinda energetic to the point of it being annoying, so bear with me! Welp, I'm not a newbie anymore (since I joined like 1 month ago) so I think of myself as recent

IRL I'm a shy 16 year old boy studying genetics so hurray.

Any questions, my children? :3
Hi Cap! ^_^ We've already met though, nice to see you on the forums too!
I met you at the last Fairy Auction. :>

You amused me greatly. Hope you're still having fun in game.
Aaronock Wrote:I met you at the last Fairy Auction. :>

You amused me greatly.??Hope you're still having fun in game.
You mean when I was dressed as a fine dapper gentleman enjoying a dashing afternoon by pretending to be able to afford all the pretty-pretty-shiny-shinnies? I had a blast too~ XD
Hey there, Cap. Guess who?
ohai cap. Welcome to the forums.

clashing opinions? pssh, none of the sort here! Laugh

anyway, imho discourse is the best way to expand horizons. But to each their own i guess Ok

well i guess all that's left to say is GL and HF!

W

PS: wow how far into genetics have you been studying?
Jiggy Wrote:Hey there, Cap. Guess who?
You're Jiggy, obsly!

mahawirasd Wrote:PS: wow how far into genetics have you been studying?
Last year of Highschool, but I'm studying it in-depth at home Ok
Welcome!!!! =D
Cap Wrote:You're Jiggy, obsly!
Astounding! How did you know?
Hey, Cap. We met the other day(I think it was yesterday) in prontera on my alchemist. You'll probably be seeing her more often too as I try to level her up.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's