heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: NEW FISHING
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
You need 75 points for the intermediate spot and 150 for the advanced spot. Not sure on level requirement(outside of being able to not die in the place) and you also need a new rod for each place. Wooden for basic, bamboo for intermediate and I think its metal(or something else) for advanced.
Thanks, but I meant the quest to make the Big Fish Hat (wiki calls it the Fishing Mastery Quest). You used to have to have 70 points to make it before and I wasn't sure if that changed.
Oh as far as I know it hasn't since I'm still giving them fish bottles still even before I got more points. As far as if they changed that I don't know. But the bottles are harder to find.
I notice that mob don't spawn on you anymore randomly. Is there a reason for this?
Serenity Wrote:I notice that mob don't spawn on you anymore randomly.??Is there a reason for this?
People either hide or use an homunculus to avoid fighting, and keep clicking on the fishing spot meaningwhile.

People hiding has caused the map to be filled with tons of fishing monsters. Solutions such as limiting their time or their amount was brought up, but didn't resolve the issue on it's base: being avoided as an anti macro check.

Seeing it wasn't properly effective, I've decided to greatly decrease mob spawn odds.
Boss flag with random changing agro Icon_twisted
^ +1
I went to the basic spot and there are neither NPC or clickable spot.
Magnus Wrote:I went to the basic spot and there are neither NPC or clickable spot.
Better off submitting a support ticket, methinks.

Here's the link, if you need it

j/k I told Panda in-game and she says it should be fixed now. \o/
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's