heRO-Server Forum

Full Version: Hiya. :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My name is Lamb! So far I have two characters on HeRO, but I LOVE roleplaying and I figured I should introduce myself and stuff. :D

I'm an oldschool RO player and I used to be a GM on a few different servers, I ran a couple, and then I dropped off for a while. But it's cool to be back and see all the updates and try the old grind all over again. :D

My characters so far are Lambina and Martian. One is a soon-to-be priestess and the other, a future sniper. Poke me in game if you please. :D

Nice to meet everyone. Also I love to RP and I have (Always IC) next to my name if I'm RPing. That means I just answer you as my character, so deal with it. Icon_razz

I also doodle, but have no RO related art so I guess that's irrelevant Icon_razz Anyway HI nice to meet you guys!!
Hi Lamb! Welcome to heRO! \o/
Oh cool, if I ever see you in game, and in the proper RP mood, my prof will probably try to swing you off your feet (probably unsuccessfully).

Hope you continue to have fun on here. :>
Welcome to heRO ^_^
Heya, it has been a while since I RPed as well so if you ever catch me in an RP mood I would be up for it Icon_biggrin
welcome to the server Icon_smile
Hi there!!! What's an "RP" and "IC" that you mention above??? >.<
RP=role playing ie you are talking as the character and not as you and create storylines with other people who do the same.
IC= (if I remember correcty) in character
Hey! Hey Lamb! Hey!

Knife!

Kriya here.. Hope to meet you sometime. Welcome to heRO! :D
welcome to HeRO!

good to see some new people into RP, especially since we just got a new RP GM. Hopefully the story lines will continue again with all its twists and turns and that it will keep the new ones interested as well as getting the old ones back in again.

btw, customs info etc are in the forums and wiki. GL and HF!

W
Reference URL's